Digital Marketing Syllabus
This content is about digital marketing syllabus that is taught in digital marketing institutes.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is basically the marketing of products or services using technology. Digital marketing contains a different digital marketing syllabus.
It also includes many different things.
Digital marketing syllabus is mainly taught in digital marketing institutes.
It has a wider scope as each and everyone wants to be a trending topic on the internet.
There are different digital marketing methods such as:
SEO basically plays on the keyword. So keyword search is the most important parameter in SEO which belongs to digital marketing syllabus.
On page SEO– Working on content physically. So it is called On page optimization.
Off page SEO– Working on SEO using citations and backlinks. So it is called Off-page optimization.
Promotion of product or service using paid advertisements such as Google Adwords
It includes creating or maintaining the website
Marketing of product or service using social media platforms
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
It is basically a combination of Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing
Application Store Optimization (ASO)
Making an Android or IOS application on Play Store or App Store
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
It is the best type of Online Marketing
Marketing of product or service using mails
Search engine optimization of video for example- YouTube
What is the syllabus for the digital marketing course?
In digital marketing syllabus first, we are taught to design a website. So this website design includes
- Working on Websites
- Choosing your Domain
- Purchasing Hosting
- WordPress Installation
- Navigating WordPress
- Adding a Static Home Page
- Editing a Page & Change the Site Title
- Adding and Editing a Menu
- Writing a New Post & Organizing Your Blog
- Blog Page Design – Excerpts vs. Full Content
- Finding, Installing and Activating Plugins
- Backing Up Your Website
- Securing Your Website
Digital marketing course syllabus also includes Google Adwords.
Google Adwords contains
- How Google Adwords works
- Examples of Google Adwords Ads
- Setting up your Adwords Account
- Exploring the Adwords Interface
- Finding the Best Keywords for your Ad Project with Keyword Planner
- Creating a Google Adwords Search Campaign
- Selecting your Audience
- Choosing your Bid Settings
- Creating an Ad Group and Adding Keywords
- Finalizing your Google Adwords Ad
- Managing your Campaign and Analytics
Digital Marketing also includes Social Media Marketing.
So Facebook page management includes
- Why Facebook Pages are Important
- Facebook Page Optimization
- Adding Essential Information to your Facebook Page
- Selecting your Profile Image
- Creating a Professional Facebook Cover Image
- Writing a Captivating Description for your Page
- Getting your Facebook Page Username & URL
- Facebook Apps Links
- Facebook Page Apps to Increase Fans Engagement
- Create your Facebook Page
- Ways to Monetize your Facebook Page
- Exploring Publishing tools
- Scheduling Posts
- Facebook Call-To-Action Button
- Study your Competitors on Facebook
- How to Guarantee your Fans see All your posts
- Exploring Facebook Insights
- Promoting your Facebook Page
- Turn ANY image into a clickable Facebook Post
Facebook page management also includes Facebook marketing.
In Facebook marketing following digital marketing syllabus is included
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Introduction to the Facebook Ads Manager
- Setting up your Payment account for Ads
- Defining your Target Audience
- Level 1 – Creating the Ad Post
- Boosting Your Post – Level 1
- Level 2 – Creating your Ad in the Ads Manager
- Tips to get your Ad approved by Facebook
- Analyzing the Results
- Creating your First Facebook Ad
After Facebook marketing Instagram marketing is important in social media marketing.
So Instagram marketing syllabus includes
- Why Instagram and How it can Help your Business
- Create an Instagram for Business Profile
- Building a Killer Instagram Profile
- Accessing the Ads Manager
- Creating your First Instagram Ad
- Creating your Instagram Ad inside the App
- Create an Instagram Ad!
- Tools to Create Viral Instagram Photos
Facebook and Instagram marketing Twitter marketing also plays an important role in digital marketing syllabus.
Twitter marketing includes the following syllabus:
- Why Twitter and How it can Help your Business
- Choosing the Best Username
- Tips to Choose Your Twitter Handle
- Creating your Twitter account
- Creating an Outstanding Twitter Profile Page
- Adding your Profile and Header Photo
- Writing an Optimized Twitter Bio
- Writing an Optimized Twitter Profile Description
- Pin the Most Important Tweet for Your Audience
- Connecting with Other Influencers
- Twitter Hashtags
- Adding Twitter buttons to your Website
- Adding Twitter Widgets to your Website
- Twitter Advertising – Creating your Ads Account
- Adding your Payment Method – Twitter Advertising
- Creating other Twitter Ads – Twitter Advertising
- Twitter Advertising – Promoting a Tweet
Video too plays an important role in digital marketing syllabus. So YouTube marketing is also taught in digital marketing syllabus.
YouTube marketing includes
- YouTube Basics
- SEO: Watch Time vs. View Count
- YouTube Keyword Research
- Starting Your YouTube Channel
- Designing and Adding Channel Art
- Adding Your Channel Description
- Customizing Your Channel Layout
- Increasing YouTube Subscriptions
- Adding a YouTube Channel Trailer
- Verifying Your Channel and More Important Settings
- Uploading a Video: Titles, Descriptions, Thumbnails, and Tags
- Adding YouTube Cards and End Screens
- YouTube Analytics
- Creating a YouTube Ad to Promote Your Videos
Then comes the professional type of marketing. Hence we study LinkedIn marketing.
Digital marketing syllabus for LinkedIn marketing includes
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile
- Adding Experience, Skills, Accomplishments to your Profile
- How to add a Professional Background Photo
- Adding Media (video/photos) to your LinkedIn Profile
- Changing your LinkedIn URL
- Adding Your Website to LinkedIn
- Creating Shareable Content on LinkedIn
- Case Study: LinkedIn Company Page Examples
- Creating a LinkedIn Company Page
- Managing your LinkedIn Company Page
- Publishing content on your LinkedIn Company Page
- LinkedIn Ads Introduction
- Creating a LinkedIn Sponsored Content Ad
- Waiting for LinkedIn Ad approval
- Creating a LinkedIn Text Ads Campaign
- Creating a LinkedIn Sponsored InMail Campaign
- A quick view of the Campaign Manager
- Create an Optimize your LinkedIn Profile
Pinterest is also a social media platform in digital marketing syllabus. So it contains some data which is
- Why Pinterest and How it can help your Business
- Opening a Pinterest Business Account
- Linking Pinterest to Your Website and Getting a Verified Account
- Linking Pinterest with Other Social Media Platforms
- Optimizing your Pinterest Profile
- Creating Boards
- Getting Started with Pinterest Ads
- The Ads Panel Overview of Pinterest
- Creating an Ad Campaign on Pinterest
After these social media marketing then comes the email marketing.
Email marketing is also considered as one of the professional types of marketing.
Email marketing syllabus
- Tools used in digital marketing
- Creating Email Marketing Campaign
- Creating a Lead Magnet
- Adding Opt-In Forms to Your Website
- Segmenting and Tagging Your Audience
- Using Reports to Analyze Success
To monitor everything in digital marketing, Google Analytics plays an important role in digital marketing.
Digital marketing syllabus for Google Analytics
- Set Up Google Analytics
- Navigating the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Know Your Audience Better with Analytics
- User Acquisition and Behavior Flow
- See Where Visitors Click on Your Website
- User Behavior and Site Speed
- Setting Up Goals with Google Analytics
Content marketing is the key player in digital marketing syllabus.
Content marketing includes
- Developing Your Strategy and Setting Goals
- Choosing the Proper Platforms and Tools
- Writing Better Headlines
- Writing Quality Articles
After content marketing then comes to the local SEO.
Local SEO basically shows the maps. Local SEO is considered to be one of the fast ranking SEO in digital marketing course syllabus.
Local SEO syllabus
- Introduction to Ranking a Local Business Website
- Keyword Research
- Creating Your Google My Business Listing
- Optimizing Your Google My Business Page
- Evaluating Your Rankings
In digital marketing course syllabus remarketing is an important player.
Syllabus for remarketing
- Importance of Remarketing
- Setting up Remarketing in Google Adwords
For the freshers who are searching for a job or for understanding the market, the digital marketing course syllabus also includes certain syllabus.
So the digital marketing course syllabus is as follows
How to get organized for a job search
- Understanding the Job Market
- How to create an awesome Resume with Cover letter
- Procedure for keeping Resume flexible to make it eligible for various job profiles in Digital Marketing
- How to create a very Professional LinkedIn Profile
- Networking for Job Search on LinkedIn
- Effective research for Job Search
- How to let Recruiter know that you’re available for new opportunities
- Killing the Interview fear
- Learning the Winner’s Body Language to tackle interviews with a very lasting impression
- Right dressing sense for Interviews
- Preparing almost all the possible interview questions of Digital Marketing Interviews
- Mock Interviews before facing the real interviews
- Confidence Building
- Getting rid of Negativity
Also, do check out our digital marketing course page.
This post is written by Abhishek Kamble.
For more Details Contact:
Mobile No. – 8806444490
Email Id: email@example.com
S No. 30/1/6, Plot No. 3, Nityanand Soc., Above Cross Bikes, Near Bata Showroom, Balajinagar, Dhankawadi, Pune Satara Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411043