Local SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
What is Local Search Engine Optimization?
Local Search Engine Optimization means promoting your business or service locally.
You can make an impact in the local market by doing local Search Engine Optimization.
It helps to get more local leads than the competitor.
A good local SEO can give you higher rankings in Google Maps.
It is an effective way to promote your business or service online.
In order to attract customers, increase traffic local Search Engine Optimization is very beneficial.
Why Is Local SEO important?
If you have your business in local market then local Search Engine Optimization will help you to grow your business. Nowadays most of the people search online if they want to buy something.
In that case, if your business website is on Google’s first page then it will be very beneficial for your business.
If you want to increase traffic to your business then first of all your business should have on Google’s first page. This will be possible using local SEO.
Local SEO helps to boost the sale of your business. If traffic increases and your business is visible to the people in your local area then you will get more leads. It, in turn, will grow your profit in the business.
How LOCAL SEO grow your business
- Enhance Search Engine Ranking.
- Brand Awareness.
- Attract and connect with a large number of customers and Engage with Your Customers.
- Better Conversion Rate.
How we teach LOCAL SEO in Our Digital Marketing Courses in Pune?
- Creation of Google My Business (GMB) account
- Guaranteeing your Google My Business (GMB) page is a key advance towards helping your business show on essential Google administrations, for example, Local Search, Maps and Google+ pages.
- All you need to know is that once you’ve set it up, you should include the following:
- Add a unique description that’s formatted correctly and includes links. Also, use your top-ranking keyword that is the main keyword.
- Choose categories for your business.
- Photos and video related service or product.
- Upload as many photos as possible
- 360-degree view (Virtual tour)
- Offer Photos
- Product Photos
- Add the phone number to your listing.
- Add your business address that’s consistent with that on your website and local directories.
- Upload the profile image and cover photo.
- Add your opening timing/days (if relevant).
- Get real reviews from customers
- Make sure that they mention the keyword you want to rank for.
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) information
- Consistency is key here. You have to guarantee that you have your full NAP over your entire site (i.e. each page). Moreover, you should use the same details when you mention your address on different sites (i.e. citations).
- Description of service or product.
- Reviews and rating of service or product.
- Post allows businesses to share their content directly from their Google My Business account. Previously these posts were available for specific industries, but recently provide this to all Google My Business users.
- You can share text, links, and images with maps listing.
- You can post Article, Events, Offers of your business or product.
- Citations mean an entry in the business directory.
- Business directories like
- India Mart
- Yellow Pages
- Four Square
- Merchant Circle etc.
It helps internet user to find nearby businesses and it also helps to improve search engine ranking.
Tools we use for doing Local SEO
What training will we provide?
LOCAL SEO Syllabus in our Digital Marketing Institute in Pune
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to Ranking a Local Business Website
- Keyword research
- Competitor Analysis
- Content writing
- Creating your Google My Business listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page
- On page SEO
- Evaluating your ranking
- Off page SEO
- Google Maps citations
Contact No.: 8806444490
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Office No. 2, Shrishrimal Complex, First Floor,
Above Royal Cycles Near Bata Outlet,
Behind Balajinagar Bus Stop,
Pune – Satara Road Pune,